This is an intense, information dense investigative training course that will provide all the necessary information to properly investigate deaths.
This class is designed for patrol officers, deputies, detectives, investigators, crime scene personnel, first responders who may respond to the scene of the crime, and other professionals involved in the investigation of death.
- Why a proper death investigation is important
- Case Law
- Types of Death
- Homicide Victim Assessment
- Wounds and Injuries
- Evidence Collection & Handeling
- Child and Adult Deaths
- Accidents, Suicides and Homicides
- Psychology of Murder
- Bloodstain and Blood Pattern Analysis
- And more…