Child Abuse & Neglect for the Criminal Investigator
- Child Abuse: history, background and case studies
- Initial response and investigation
- Burns and scalds, including contact and immersion burns
- Signs of caregiver abuse
- Physical Abuse: signs and symptoms
- Types of Neglect and Neglect as a form of Abuse
- When to remove children from the home
- Interviewing the suspect
- Forensic interviews
- And more…
This Course Includes:
Questions before signing up?
No problem. Send us a quick message and we will answer any questions you have.