Child Abuse & Neglect for the Criminal Investigator
Child Abuse & Neglect for the Criminal Investigator is a key aspect for the law enforcement professional. Our online law enforcement training course is designed for first responders, patrol officers, detectives and investigators of all skill levels.
In this course you will learn:
- Child Abuse: history, background and case studies
- Initial response and investigation
- Burns and scalds, including contact and immersion burns
- Signs of caregiver abuse
- Physical Abuse: signs and symptoms
- Types of Neglect and Neglect as a form of Abuse
- When to remove children from the home
- Interviewing the suspect
- Forensic interviews
- And more…
0% Complete 0/9 Steps
0% Complete 0/15 Steps
This Course Includes:
Y’all made me laugh throughout the course which was great. I even was telling my co-workers how great it was a few times when you made me laugh. It breaks any course up to be able to laugh a little. I appreciate the information and the ideas you shared throughout the class.
5 out of 5 stars!
Questions before signing up?
No problem. Send us a quick message and we will answer any questions you have.