Crime Scene Photography for Patrol
- An introduction to digital photography
- the iPhone camera, its strengths and limitations and settings
- Types of light
- Exposure, aperture, ISO and shutter speed
- Focus and compisition
- Hight Dynamic Range (HDR), panoramas, close-up vs. macro photography
- Advanced photography conditions
- Evidentiary shooting: objects and injuries
- And more…
This Course Includes:
Questions before signing up?
No problem. Send us a quick message and we will answer any questions you have.