Crime Scene Photography: iPhone
Our crime scene photography training is unlike any other law enforcement photography training out there. This course is designed with the first responder in mind. We know you are busy on scene and have enough to worry about. Capturing digital evidence shouldn’t be one of those worries.
This course will cover the following:
- An introduction to digital photography
- the iPhone camera, its strengths and limitations and settings
- Types of light
- Exposure, aperture, ISO and shutter speed
- Focus and compisition
- Hight Dynamic Range (HDR), panoramas, close-up vs. macro photography
- Advanced photography conditions
- Evidentiary shooting: objects and injuries
- And more…
This Course Includes:
Y’all made me laugh throughout the course which was great. I even was telling my co-workers how great it was a few times when you made me laugh. It breaks any course up to be able to laugh a little. I appreciate the information and the ideas you shared throughout the class.
5 out of 5 stars!
Questions before signing up?
No problem. Send us a quick message and we will answer any questions you have.