Sex Crime Investigations for Law Enforcement training is a necessary skill for the first responder. Our online law enforcement training course is designed for patrol officers, detectives and investigators of all skill levels.
In this course you will learn:
- What is a sex crime?
- Arousal and Power
- Rape and other sex crimes
- Sex crimes stereotypes and roles
- The media’s influence on sex crimes
- Suspect and Victim interviews
- Rapport building
- Trauma and Tonic Immobility
- Psychology of Sex Crimes
- Consent and the Lack of Consent
- Evidence: collection and packaging
- Sex Trafficking
- And more…
Sex Crimes Investigations for Law Enforcement contains in depth case studies, scenarios and interactive content as well as a sex crimes investigative aid / checklist. This is one of our most comprehensive courses as the level of intimacy and violation cannot be overstated. These crimes cannot stand. This course will help move your cases through the criminal justice system and obtain suspect convictions.
You won’t get this level of training anywhere else.
There are no reviews yet.